The American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA) is hosting Client Connections to introduce businesses that need writes to skilled professionals with 10, 20, 30 years of journalism and writing experience, who specialize in brand marketing, digital marketing, social media, white papers, blogs, newsletters, communication strategy, content writing and more. The two-hour event is broken into a series of 10-minutes "speed dating" sessions in hopes of making a connection.
Client Connections will take place at Columbia College November 13, 3:30pm-5:30pm, followed by a hosted wine reception. I was wondering if you'd be interested in participating?
Our Client Connection program will serve as a speed-networking session for freelance writers and the business community. In timed sessions, you'll be able to:
- Meeting the right talent for your content needs.
- Talk with experienced journalists and brand marketers about blogs, newsletters, infographics, web writing, white papers and more.
- Establish a budget that works for both of you.
- Discuss potential content strategy.
- Make a lasting content connection for your business.
or more information and registration click here!