The Chicago Police Department is currently having a T-shirt Design Competition for the Run to Remember 5K run to raise money for the CPD Memorial Fund. The contact who's been in charge of doing these is interested in seeing what talent AIGA Student Group has to offer!
- Color choice and concept is at the discretion of the designer.
- Would like the CPD two light blue lines on sleeves if possible.
- Try to incorporate the run/walk idea as well as the memorial fund. They are equally as important because this is in fact a run to raise money for the cause.
- Stick to CPD or Chicago color pallet (this is optional of course).
- Execution is everything, make sure your designs are well thought out and concise.
The winner will get a free t-shirt, a wonderful portfolio piece, and great resume addition.
The due date for this is March 18th!
More information on this competition is still to come so check back on our blog or ask one of the officers and we'll keep you up to date!