Application deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Description: Whats The Word TV LLC is an internet based television network. Our interest is to combine various cultural entertainments and display it to the general public. We offer young innovative minds an opportunity to display their skills and visions.
We are looking for talented individuals who are looking to build a career in media and television. This internship is unpaid but we offer college credit hours to students. In order to receive credit students all the proper paper work must be approve prior to the starting date. We are currently offering Fall/Spring semester Internships.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
Click here for the link!