Overall responsibilities include the design and production of graphic materials using computer-based and traditional methods that meet expected standards and deadlines. Specific focus may include the design of client inserts, web graphics, email blasts, and advertisements.
Intern will gain the following:
- Acclimation into the business environment and attaining real world business experience.
- Exposure to full marketing mix and related tools/programs to support professional development.
- Mentoring from experienced graphics/marketing team.
All internship opportunities are available immediately and are for referral or unpaid college internship: Please send resume and cover letter as well as a link to a portfolio of your work if available to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brochure Design
- Corporate Imaging
- eNewsletter Design
- Web Banner Design
- Image Manipulation and Cataloging
- Contribution to brainstorming sessions
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Captivate and Flash a plus
Students applying for this internship must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong image manipulation skills a must. Ability to work autonomously or in collaboration with others essential in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere. Ability to work in a Windows environment.
- Graphic Design
or more information click here!